The North Columbia Schoolhouse is about:
- 8 miles from North San Juan
- 20 miles from Nevada City
- 25 miles from Grass Valley
In North San Juan
Their are local Airbnb options- check for ‘North San Juan’
Nearby cabins for rent: Cabins at Wisdom Retreat
For a comprehensive list of Nevada City and Grass Valley B&Bs, inns, motels, hotels and vacation rentals, check out the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce’s Lodging page.
For campers, the closest campgrounds are:
ANANDA MEDITATION RETREAT: FORESTED CAMPING
RATE: $25 PER TENT ($35 IF YOU RENT ONE OF OUR TENTS) OR $35 PER RV
ADD ONS: $10 EACH EXTRA PERSON PER TENT OR RV
Lovely campground area with lush canopy of pine and cedar. Personal tent sites available year round. RV’s permitted, but there are no hookups for them. There is an outhouse toilet in the campground area; shower house with indoor toilets are located up above in the main retreat area. Due to the presence of bears in the area, we do not allow cooking in the camping area, and food needs to be stored in the retreat dining room. For safety reasons, please leave your cigarettes, pets and alcohol home
- We are very pleased to announce that the Malakoff Diggins State Park Campground is open! A beautiful and historical setting that is affordable option and requires very little driving. Please click here to go to the Malakoff Diggins website and then click on “Online Reservations” to reserve your spot today.
- Inn Town Camp Ground Located just minutes from downtown Nevada City, California. Dan and Erin Thiem, owners of the Outside Inn, are excited to bring Nevada City a new, vibrant camping experience. The campground is located on a historic 15 acre site, just under two miles from downtown Nevada City.